A Sad Day For The Little Ol'Ears...

So I'm a little bummed. I don't know how many of you have had the opportunity to experience Yahoo radio but it is AWESOME! You log in with your email address and password and you choose favorite artists, genres of music etc and you have your very own radio station. The station is also brilliant enough to suggest other songs you may like based on things you have chosen. Each song shows the title, artist and album and you rate it out of 5 stars. So while you may have had enough of Tiffany in the 3rd grade, you may still not be able to get enough of I Think We're Alone Now. You 1 star Tiffany, 0 stars for the album, but 5 stars on the song. I tell you all of this to say that I have literally spent more than 5 years perfecting my radio station. Since I have been typing I have heard Willie Nelson, Third Day, Robert Earl Keen, George Strait and Mandy Moore (she has a great acoustic version of Umbrella y'all would love). So, you love this idea don't you? Tomorrow it is all coming to an end! Yahoo radio is being purchased by some la-te-da group of folks and you will no longer have your personal station. They will have over 500 stations you can choose from, but not anicole1979! Maybe I am being a little preggo emotional, but this sucks! 5 years and the best radio station ever comes to an end tomorrow. My work day will just not be the same. Keep me in your thoughts tomorrow as it will be the last day of this wonderful relationship. :)

Good news... I had a FANTASTIC 30th Birthday (pictures and a post to follow) and I will be 12 weeks on Saturday!

Comments

  1. HA! Great blog, Mrs. C! I'll see you this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you ever checked out Pandora.com ... its basically the same thing! Try it out and see if it can fill the void in your heart!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts