April Showers bring May Showers

It has been forever since I have posted but we have been busy and I have been tired! This spring we have moved, been to weddings and baby showers and all sorts of other fun things that have completely worn me out. Plus, it has rained here for about 4 months in a row. That may be an exaggeration but not much of one. It has seriously rained day after day after day. The weather seriously effects my mood. So far, it's been a dreary spring for me and the weather. After a week at the beach I've decided to get on the stick and update with a few blogs.

I had my first baby shower in May and it was so much fun. Everyone made it really special and I felt so blessed for such sweet friends.



These are some of the gifts we received...
Me and the sweet friends who hosted my shower. Thanks girls! Love you all!

Here they are on kitchen duty before the above photo.

This is pretty much my expression for every single gift. Amelia got some of the most adorable things I have ever seen.

Isn't Amelia going to have the cutest Grandma?! She is going to spoil her rotten and I'm going to let her. We are going to have so much fun!


Opening Amelia's coming home dress from my Mom. The spoiling has already started! ;)

This party took place during the busiest time of the year so far and it rained that day (go figure). I felt like a walking zombie that weekend, but the afternoon was perfect. What a special first party for little Amelia. I know I say it over and over, but Ben and I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends and family.

Comments

  1. That is the STRANGEST picture viewing experience I have ever had. Looks like Brandon and Maria have done some really great things with the house! Give them my props.

    It does sort of make me sad, though. I miss that funky old place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts