Wanted: Sleep

Well, I was going to try to upload some fun 4th of July pictures, but nothing is uploading. I'm guessing that blogger is just as sleepy as I am. I am going on about the 4th night in a row of seeing every hour on the clock. I fall right back asleep, but I can't stay that way. I suppose my body is preparing me for what's to come, but I think I need as much sleep as I can get before that crying at least every two hours bundle of joy gets here. I am so tired today that my whole body is sore. I have done everything I can think of to avoid the couch/bed hoping to be completely worn out tonight. We had a terrible storm last night so I even went around the yard picking up limbs to get out of the house (ok, by limbs I mean really big sticks, but whatever). Sorry to complain, but sometimes it just needs to be done! Thanks for listening.

I will try again tomorrow to post some fun pictures. Hopefully me and the computer will feel more up to it then. If y'all see the sandman this evening, or maybe some sheep, send them my way...

Oh yeah, I am also trying to decide which baby monitor to buy and I have no idea. Any suggestions??

Comments

  1. I have a suggestion! Buy one with at least 2 monitor's that can move around the house. Also make sure that they take batteries as well as being plugged into the wall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts