Things that may send me into labor today...

It has been one of those days. Even if I were not 9 months pregnant and hormonal it would have been one of those days. I know labor is going to be the hardest thing I've ever done up to this point in my life, but I think I would prefer it over today...

1. Boys drive me up the wall. By boys I mean grown men who are idiots. I will not elaborate but know if you are not a boy I am not referring to you. I am also not talking about my husband; he is behaving these days. :)

2. Stupid excuses. If I can't use the fact that I've been carrying around a human being in my belly for 9 months as a good excuse, you have nothing I am interested in hearing

3. I have spent the last 2 days getting color put on my hair and it's still not right. I love the new hairdresser I went to and the 2 colors are very pretty, just not me. Yesterday was way light, today is way dark, but hey, I'm only about to start taking pictures of one of the biggest events in my life, no big deal... We'll try for somewhere in the middle in a few months. She really is great.

4. My cat just now pooped in the litter box right beside the computer. She has been outside ALL DAY, why did she have to come inside and stink me out of the one room I really want to be in?? This is has been my day...

5. No where in my town sales 11x14 white picture frames. Do you realize I am going to have to drive 45 MINUTES for a plain white 11x14 picture frame?! I tell you, I do love this town but sometimes it's all I can take.

6. People stare at me everywhere I go. They don't ask when I am due or what the heck is wrong with your belly or why do you waddle instead of walk, they just stare. Guess what? It's rude to stare!

Normally when I am this frustrated I clean my house from top to bottom, but I have absolutely no energy. It really is a mess though. Anyone feel sorry enough for me to come clean my house??

I hope you have a great rest of the day. I am going to fill the jacuzzi tub up with bubbles even though it's only 3:59 in the afternoon.

All of this makes be think of those goofy people who have bumper stickers that say "blessed to be stressed"... Seriously, you are nuts. Okay, so I know I have a TON to be thankful for but right now I just want to be mad so stay clear! :-)

With love, NC

Comments

  1. After reading this I thought - thank goodness Michael was off today, so he couldn't have been the one driving her crazy! :)

    I'm glad your night turned around - hope you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts