What A Difference a Year Makes

We had a great time in Athens and at Corie and Tom's wedding this weekend. I will post more about that shortly.
While resting from the weekend on the couch tonight I received the cutest picture from our friend Shana. It's a picture of the Hubby and I from her wedding last summer. The picture brought back so many great memories from their fun and special day. Then I thought about the wedding we just got back from. While both weddings were a ton of fun and so very special, one thing was very different... us! My, how times have changed! It's all for the good, but these weddings seem years apart. Last night I enjoyed dancing with my husband, a little modified, but we danced. He is a wonderful dancer and I love having him twirl me around (whether it's in our kitchen or at a wedding). However, if he would have tried to dip me at this wedding, we would have both been on the floor and I probably would have went into labor! haha


Richardson Wedding - Summer 2008


Dimitroff Wedding - Summer 2009

Comments

  1. I love the first picture of you two dancing. What a moment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts