1 Week

Oh, how I miss blogging. I promise I'll be back with more frequency. I have a lot to journal, but where does the time go? Today the sweet little girl slept all day, but I cleaned the house. Her sweet, sweet Daddy is loving on her at the moment so I'm going to try and play a quick game of catch up....


Amelia - 1 Week Old

Our first week was quite boring. We came home on Sunday, August 23rd. That was a chaotic day and night so we won't go into detail. It was Grand Central Station in the Comerford house. We were all 3 tired and overwhelmed. After Sunday it was smooth sailing. In fact, I was ready to go back to work because I was bored silly. Instead I just sat around and stared at this sweet, precious face. Ben had the week off so it was just us 3 and it was very relaxing.

Comments

Popular Posts