Amelia is now 2 months. Month 2 has been a lot better than month 1. We have finally realized that there is not too much we can do that is going to harm or destroy her and it has made life a lot easier.
I really am never this serious
This is more like it.
Some 2nd Month Memories:
* Still loves to stroll
* Bathing is getting more and more fun. She now takes baths with Mommy and kicks all around. I think she is ready to swim
* Started smiling at 5 weeks and does it more and more
* Is still a lazy, laid-back baby most all day
* Is not laid-back from about 6:30 to 9. This is what we call the witching hour. It may or may not show up, but if she is going to cry and show out it's during this time. We just keep our fingers crossed
* Loves her mobile and her activity floor mat. She has started "talking" to the characters that hang down and tries to grab them. She can't purposely grab hold but gets really excited when she swats one.
* During the night she sleeps from about 9:30 to 6:30 and may wake up once around 3 or 4 for a little snack and falls straight back to sleep.
We just love this little girl to pieces!