Our Marriage Bed

When we found out we were pregnant we both vowed not to let our baby sleep in our bed. I know it works for some of you. I swear I slept with my Mom until I was in middle school and I still get up on Saturday mornings when I'm there and go get in the bed with her. But, our little girl was going to sleep in her own bed and she does... through the night on top of that!

Unfortunately... we are not that disciplined with our kitties. We are just lucky they let us sleep with them...






I think it's hilarious that Patty is laying in Ben's spot. You snooze (um, or don't snooze), you lose sucker! haha
Does your husband ever take pictures of you sleeping? This has only started since Amelia came around. She is cute when she sleeps, me... not so much. Maybe I am just sleeping more, so he has more chances, maybe?!
OH! And The Help, see it there on the bed, it is still fantastic. I am almost done and will finish before book club. We meet this Wednesday. I can't wait to hear what the other girls think of it.

Comments

Popular Posts