10 Months of Fatherhood

He has been a Daddy for 10 months now. What a great Daddy he is! I have known him for almost 6 years, and he has been an amazing husband for three and a half years. I had no idea he had more to give, but he does, every single day. I am so blessed to have that man in our lives! That grill and newspaper hardly shows the appreciation you deserve.

Amelia absolutely loves her Daddy (Da-Da as he is known around here). It still makes me melt to watch them love on each other. And my goodness, she is the spitting image of him! This works well for me because I think he's hot stuff! :) FYI, she will never be "hot stuff" for as long as we are living. Is there a way to make them stay this size?

This month you have added quite a bit to your list little girl:

* Mama is your new favorite word.
* You now say "Hey!" while waving along with "Bye-Bye"
* You crawl all over the place still on your hands and toes rather than knees
* You pull-up like a champ and walk all around the ottoman and table as long as your are holding on
* You love to see yourself in mirrors and pictures. You squeal with delight and it is so funny.
* You scrunch your nose up when you smile and laugh
* You eat ANYTHING IN SIGHT. Chicken, pork chops, spaghetti, all veggies, oatmeal, watermelon, I could go on and on. You love it all! Hopefully you will not be a picky eater.

Comments

Popular Posts