Delicious Diapers

A friend called me frantic at 7:00 tonight. She committed to making a diaper cake and realized she had no idea how to make one and remembered she needed it done by tomorrow. I am SO glad I am not the only person who does things like this.

Luckily I have made one other one in my whole life so I am practically a pro. I gave her a list of the things she needed, sent her to Wally and she came over after the babies were in bed. The purchaser of the cake told her she wanted to put travel sized baby stuff on it (wash, lotions, powder, etc) so we decided to make it a bath time cake.


Isn't it precious?!


If I would have paid attention in my photography class you would be able to see how cute it really is.


We had the best time popping rubber bands and decorating this little guy. My friend is really cute and creative. Add that to my mad diaper cake making skills and we make a good team!


I really have no idea why you would pay someone to make these. They are super easy and really fun. That being said, if you are in the business of paying people to do things for you and need a diaper cake, I know 2 girls who would be glad to make you one!


Oh! We also have a friend who makes diaper wreaths.

I'm talking one stop shopping people!

Comments

Popular Posts