Obsessed with Owls

By the way... Owls are my new fall mascot. I admit they are kinda creepy, but I've become obsessed with them this fall. I'm sure it is someones awesome marketing skills that did it to me. I generally don't even like retro stuff, but for this fall we are going for some throwback owls.


And we have one that camps out somewhere near our house. Sometimes he is so loud that he wakes me up. This is super-duper cool because we are in the city and have owls at our house. Small things make me love my little world. Again, getting woken up by an owl is a little creepy (they are just spooky little things) but really cool

Comments

  1. You know we had an owl section at attic sale. You could have stocked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige, I had no idea! How did I miss that?! That is kind of creepy that we had a whole owl section! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts