Bath Time Besties

One of Amelia's most favorite parts of the day is bath time.  About 5 or 5:30 she will start asking for "ba" pointing to the bathroom.  Usually I am getting dinner ready so I have to distract her.  I really should not be surprised as I live in the bathtub (especially during the winter).  It is definitely more cost effective to take 3 baths a day rather than running the heat at 73. That is my excuse anyway. There have even been days when we get a bath around 3:30 or so, just to play.  Amelia and I are water babies for sure!

A few weeks ago Amelia took her first bath with friends.


Ryals (on our far left) is in Amelia's class at school and Eliza Faris was the big sister in the middle. Ryals and Eliza Faris' parents moved to town recently and we are so glad the did! Bonus points.. they are right down the street!!

Comments

  1. Ha!! So glad I asked for your blog address, especially since we're on there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts