The Help-er

Speaking of Help.  Have you read The Help?  It is a great read!  Speaking of reads, I am now the proud owner of a Kindle.  I was a Santa gift.  I love it and I am on the search for a cute case for it.  Kindle Owners, have you noticed the Nooks have much better cases?  I wonder if they are interchangeable?  Like I said, I love the Kindle, just not quite sure I am ready to give up books.  They are like little trophies of accomplishments sitting around the house. 

Like I said in my other post, I am trying to do things on Amelia's level or bring her up to mine.  Lucky for me, our kitchen island is huge.  She will sit up there for 30 mins or an hour while I fix dinner.  Here she is on Thursday night "helping" make the dill sauce for the cucumber chicken.


Isn't she getting big?  So sad...

Comments

Popular Posts