Princess Pigtail

Amelia is now 2 years and 9 months old.  She has never had a haircut, not even a trim.  Even the boys in her class has more hair than she does.  Sunday afternoon Mom put pigtails in her hair for the first time and she was so excited.  Yesterday she wanted me to put them in so she could wear them to school.  I started sweating!  I have no idea how to fix my own hair muchless anyone else's.  But we got them in and she walked into school SO proud showing them off. 

This morning was picture day and I was bound and determined she would have the prettiest pigtails ever for her pictures.  She is cute as can be!

There once was a time when I would be 10 mins late to work because of a fun late night the night before.  Now I am 10 mins late for work trying to perfect pigtails for picture day!  Ironically, both lifestyles give you a headache and both are so much fun!





Hopefully the photographer the school hired will do a much better job taking her picture!


Comments

  1. Awww, I was so happy to see your posts show up in my Google Reader! Amelia gets more adorable every day and Annie is precious, they look like they're going to be twinners!

    I hope you all are doing well, you and Ben looked great in the Follies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts