The happiest baby in the whole wide world (with the exception of the hours of 6 to 8pm) is 4 months old. Not much has changed from being 3 months. She is still a very laid back baby. She likes laying in her crib (it's pretty safe from her sister) watching her mobile. She falls asleep on her own most all of the time. She still wakes up once or twice during the night and falls back asleep nursing. We hope to break this just as soon as we move in June
She is doing a few new things.
* She drools ALL THE TIME! I don't know if this is just her thing or if she is cutting some teeth. Her Grandma bought her some teething biscuits and she loved them. Amelia fed it to her and she thought that was fun.
* She has started on cereal once a day, we will get to two. She doesn't seem to mind it and keeps it in her mouth pretty well.
* She is tolerating her sister much better now. She just enjoys company from anyone
* She SCREAMS. Annie does not cry ever. She screams the high pitched loud scream that turns her whole face red. It is really pretty darn funny. If she is hungry or tired or just not getting the attention she needs she screams at you. When she is not screaming she is talking. She babbles all the time and it is precious
* She can roll over some. She sleeps on her belly and I've found her 3 times now on her back when I go to get her out of the crib
* She really wants to sit up. She gets bored laying on her back pretty quickly (unless the tv is on and in sight).
* She is a mover and a shaker. Can't stay still for anything. We swear she thinks she is as big as Amelia.
* We do tummy time when I remember to do it. She doesn't mind it and "swims" around pretty good. I just never think to do it. I didn't with Amelia either
* She weighs 16.3lbs and is in some 6 month and some 9 month clothes. Such a chunky monkey
* She has also just this week (4 months and 2 weeks) really started to try and grab things. She concentrates really hard and will grab for her feet or a rattle or something.
This month Annie also went to her first Low County Boil
Happy 4 months Annie! Your smile lights up your whole face and my whole heart!