Surgical Scaredy Cat

I absolutely hate everything about this whole surgery ordeal.  Well, except the fact that it is saving her eardrum and hearing and brain and life.  I have put on a happy-ish face for weeks, but I am terrified.  I know we have a great doctor (and and even better physician in our Lord) but I just do not like the fact that my baby is being put to sleep at 9:50 in the morning.  I have spent all day hyping up this whole "we are going to a hotel!  It will be so exciting!" experience and now we are here.  The little love has no idea what tomorrow will bring and really, neither do I.  I know it's not going to be as exciting as I made it sound like.  Right now she is sleeping on the other side of the nightstand with my Mom in her new fairy princess night gown. I so wish we were just waking up for room service and a fun day ahead tomorrow. At the same time I am thankful we are here now because it means the tumor was caught early and we are getting it taken care of earlier than later. 

Thank goodness the hotel bartender makes a mean crown and ginger because I am honestly about to crash. Please remember to keep us in your prayers tomorrow!  Mama needs it!

Amelia is really excited about staying at the hotel!

Comments

Popular Posts