At least someone is sleeping

This is what it looks like when Big Sister has moving boxes all over her bed and Little Sister wakes up at 4:30am to eat.  Obviously, I was too lazy to button Annie's pajamas after I changed her or put her back in her bed.  I decided it was best for me to get up and take my coffee cup to the bathtub since there was no room for me in my bed anyway.




 I'm sure letting Amelia sleep in our bed for 2 nights before moving into a new house is a poor decision, but we will work it out.

Comments

  1. They are adorable. I have let Sadie get in bed with us most of this week. Rolling myself out of the bed to walk her back to her bed is just not on my list if important things to do. Plus she is so stinking cute in the mornings. I know I will be paying for this in the near future, but oh well!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts