Water Bugs

On July 1st Annie went swimming for the first time.  And she LOVED it!  We met some friends at the pool around 5pm. The sky was cloudy and the pool was like bath water.  The big girls jumped and splashed and Annie sun bathed in her float.  I even looked at the time and realized she was an hour past eating her dinner.  You know she is enjoying something if she is an hour past eating.  Sweet little Pudge doesn't miss a meal!  Looks like I'm going to have 2 water bugs!

I'm regretting not signing Amelia up for swim lessons again this summer.  We just didn't know what would happen with her ear surgery.  She loves water so much and is not afraid at all!  Good and bad... would be better if she knew how to swim.  I'm a little nutty about swimmies so I guess it is ok.  Who knew birthing two babies would turn you into a complete worry wart?!


Annie loved watching the big girls play


Happy Annie

 Jump!

 I love my girls!

So does Daddy

Dinner poolside

And Drinks

Is she not the cutest thing you've ever seen?

Comments

Popular Posts