Chronicling The Comerfords

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"Your just going to have to wait!"

I was trying to get Amelia out of the house this morning (acutally, I am posting late. This happened on 7/26/12). She was in the playroom messing around. I said “Alright Amelia, Annie and I are loading up, we’d love for you to come with us.”
Amelia: “Just a minute”
Me: “Amelia, we have to go.”
Amelia: “You are just going to have to wait! I am getting all my stuff”

Seriously?? She came out with 3 bracelets, 2 necklaces, rings and a purse full of stuff. She was proud to take a picture. She hears me tell her daddy almost every Sunday that he is just going to have to wait as he rushes me to get to Sunday school on time.



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, this is so adorable! She is such a cutie, and getting so big! <3

    ReplyDelete