Cut!

Sweet little Annie started cutting her first tooth today.  She is happy as can be.  I would have never known anything was going on had it not been for the hole in her gum and the diarrhea every hour.
Her sister went back and forth between trying to comfort her
and trying to steal the attention she was getting


It has been the saddest day in Annie's world thus far.  Every time I wipe her she cries and shakes because it hurts so bad.  I cried myself.  I even tried putting her in the bath towards the end of the night because I didn't want to have to touch her.  That hurt her too.
I have no idea why this picture is sideways, but so was our day so I will leave it this way.  Annie has not seen 10 pm since she was about 2 or 3 months old.  Tonight she just wanted to snuggle, so we did, on the couch, watching the Farm Monitor with Daddy.
 
 
A sweet, sweet friend who happened to be going to the grocery store tonight picked us up a little home remedy that worked for her babies.  Not only did she pick it up but she delivered it to our living room at 9:30 pm.  Such a small gesture that meant the world to me today.  Reason number 1,873 that I love living in a small town.  Hopefully one day when I get it together and am not hanging on by a thread I will return the favor.
Here it is.  You are supposed to soak the cosmetic pads in the mineral oil and use them as wipes.
 
I will let you know how it goes.  Hope and pray I will not have to find out how it works until tomorrow!  And maybe Annie will wake up with a new tooth!



Comments

Popular Posts