The 3 Year Old Princess Had a Party!

I have been so busy with the drama of life, which has included a lot of teething and sickness and laundry and sanitizing that I forgot to post Amelia's birthday party!!

Here's a recap of a morning of princesses and pirates:

Isn't this the cutest invite?!  I ordered it from Grace Girl Designs on Etsy. 
Amelia wanted a princess party but we couldn't leave out our pirate boy friends


In the background is her playhouse from Nana and Pa and she is on her new tricycle from Grandma and PawPaw.  She loves them both!
Aren't the layered tableclothes cute too?  Thanks Pinterest!

Take a guess who was supposed to go to Target and get princesses to put on the cake and I pirate in the water?  Oops.  Think she didn't notice?  She DID. 
"Where are my princesses??!?!?"  Such a birthday diva!

PawPaw's kiddie wash was a big hit!


These children were obviously not cold

Annie and PawPaw stayed behind the scenes in the balloons
 
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl
 

Amelia loves all her dressup and her vanity set

A whole year of being 2 has come to an end.

 

Comments

  1. Nice post! She looks adorable in these pictures and she reminds me of my niece a lot. We just celebrated her 6th birthday in one of the outdoor LA event venues. Anyways, god bless her and it was great going through this post. I am going to share it with my sister as well. I am sure she is going to feel the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very useful for us and i love your topic mentioned in blog.

    Thank you

    princess party characters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts