"I didn't mean for it to come out that way!"

I am the Queen of putting my foot in my mouth or phrasing things incorrectly or saying things at totally inappropriate times.  It is for this reason that I will NEVER judge you for doing the same thing. I will cringe with you and feel sorry for you. Been there!

I try my best to avoid politics.  I know who I am voting for and maybe you know who you are voting for and if we don't agree that is ok.  We have the right to vote and not be chastised for it.  Which by the way is why you should vote.  A lot of people have fought really hard so pay attention, make a decision and cast your vote.

Apparently this week in the debate Romney made some comment about receiving "binders full of women" while searching for his Massachusetts cabinet.  I did not hear this line with my own ears but everyone is making jokes and if something appears on SNL, it is obviously true.  By the way, I learn everything I need to know about politics from Saturday Night Live!  Just kidding, kind of... :)

This blog is not to talk about politics or Romney or SNL but to let the world (or the 15 of you who read my blog) know the best Facebook status of the year.  It is not mine so I can't claim it, but I SO wish I could!

Looks like I should have watched the debate last night. I have no clue what binders of women are, who said it or even what that means - but if I am to live in a binder I hope to God it's a Lisa Frank.

I do not give a flip who you want to run our country, but if you do not think that is the funniest thing you have heard this election season, please move to Canada.

I immediately wanted to order Annie and Amelia Lisa Frank Trapper Keepers to have for their first day of Kindergarden.

Comments

Popular Posts