Chronicling The Comerfords

Monday, October 15, 2012

Why Hello Monday! Nice of you to join us!

The girls are out for fall break today. Ben took them to his Mom’s house this morning at 7 so I had some extra time to myself. I ate a whole bowl of oatmeal squares (by myself!) watching Good Morning America for a few mins. My curling iron would not turn on.  It is cheap so what can you expect?  I throw my mop into a ponytail.  It's raining anyway so whatever.  I left the house at 7:53 to get to work at 8 which is a HUGE plus to living in town.


When I got to the door of my office I spilled my coffee on my dress. It was not a lot so not a big deal, Hey! It is Monday after all.

Walking down the hall to my office my shoe broke 

Exhibit A

I sat down and felt a loose hair in my jacket. Didn’t find it. Isn’t that so annoying?

Turn on my computer and feel the “loose hair” crawling up my neck.

I slung my jacket off like a caged animal and started searching for what I was hoping was not in my jacket. Nothing. I put my jacket back on because I am wearing a sleeveless dress and the jacket is basically required for work. Obviously I’m going crazy. Sometimes you get a loose hair or funny itch and it sticks with you.

I start reading emails and feel it again. This time standing up, throwing my jacket onto the floor, pulling my hair out of the ponytail slinging around like I am on fire. The spider falls out of my hair. I crush his ass with my broken shoe.

Exhibit B
 I still feel like things are crawling on me. I am pretty cold, but there is no way in H-E-double hockey sticks that I am putting that denim jacket back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment