Why Hello Monday! Nice of you to join us!

The girls are out for fall break today. Ben took them to his Mom’s house this morning at 7 so I had some extra time to myself. I ate a whole bowl of oatmeal squares (by myself!) watching Good Morning America for a few mins. My curling iron would not turn on.  It is cheap so what can you expect?  I throw my mop into a ponytail.  It's raining anyway so whatever.  I left the house at 7:53 to get to work at 8 which is a HUGE plus to living in town.


When I got to the door of my office I spilled my coffee on my dress. It was not a lot so not a big deal, Hey! It is Monday after all.

Walking down the hall to my office my shoe broke 

Exhibit A

I sat down and felt a loose hair in my jacket. Didn’t find it. Isn’t that so annoying?

Turn on my computer and feel the “loose hair” crawling up my neck.

I slung my jacket off like a caged animal and started searching for what I was hoping was not in my jacket. Nothing. I put my jacket back on because I am wearing a sleeveless dress and the jacket is basically required for work. Obviously I’m going crazy. Sometimes you get a loose hair or funny itch and it sticks with you.

I start reading emails and feel it again. This time standing up, throwing my jacket onto the floor, pulling my hair out of the ponytail slinging around like I am on fire. The spider falls out of my hair. I crush his ass with my broken shoe.

Exhibit B
 I still feel like things are crawling on me. I am pretty cold, but there is no way in H-E-double hockey sticks that I am putting that denim jacket back on.

Comments

Popular Posts