Talking to Jesus in the morning

It was an extremely whiny morning in the Comerford house. I've had a pretty crummy attitude lately so I be been trying to pray more in the mornings.
This morning I read a devotional about bring a more sacrificial mom and how you can give more to your children. Honestly, it just ticked me off and I went to get a bowl of cereal. I ate my cereal steaming about how much I already give blah blah blah.
Then the girls woke up in a crummy mood. Ben helped me get everyone out the door (that was an answered prayer). Once we were in the car the whining continued. I had this grand idea to ask Amelia to pray with me. Fail! "Hey whiney 3 year old that can not get it together, lets stop everything we are doing and talk to Jesus." Great idea, bad timing. Perhaps talking to fairy godmother and Bippity Boppity Boo would have been more effective?
As I was laughing about me praying through the morning, a sweet friend reminded me that I planted a seed. I'm trying...

Comments

Popular Posts