Vanderpump Rules, her staff... not so much!

I LOVE reality tv!  It is my guilty pleasure that takes me away from all that is life.  Now I do not watch just any trash tv.  You have to either be extremely rich or extremely hot to get my attention.  Much like finding a husband! haha

I was sitting on the couch this afternoon while Amelia was in ballet and Annie was napping.  This was after my marathon whirlwind of picking up 2 babies from 2 morning preschools and getting one changed and lunched and to ballet in about 15 or 20 mins. So, I was vegging on the couch during Annie's power nap and decided to watch my recorded Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  This recording went straight into Vanderpump Rules (loved the segue!), what in the world?!  Those girls are horrible!  I realize they are probably getting paid to hype it up but Hello, mean girls!  I sat there and thought, My girls sure are dramatic right now, but at least I don't work at SUR! haha

A note of good news.  I totally neglected everything in the house and Annie didn't whine a bit! We spent sometime on the swing set, in the playhouse, playing in the grass then moved it into the playroom.  We ate dinner together, bathed her, played a little more and then she went to bed.  So there is nothing wrong with my baby at all.  As long as I do not pick up the house, wash clothes, go to the bathroom or cook dinner she's a happy camper.  I can pull that off right?

Whiny or not, this little love is mine.  She will be 1 year old in less than 10 days and it blows my mind.  Slow down my little whiny drama queen, slow down. Mommy loves you and your snuggles.





Comments

Popular Posts