Why didn't I think of that?!

We have had many tailgating chairs.  We take them everywhere and they are super comfortable.  Look at this highchair!!  Best Highchair EVER!

If Annie was not already almost a year old I would buy it right now hands down.  There is still plenty of time to get use out of it right?  I really think she would like it for her birthday. Am I completely wasting my money?  I am going to research and see if I can find it cheaper.

WHY oh why couldn't I have thought of this?  I really need to put some of my ideas out there.  How can I make my millions??..... I mean this is going for $70.  Is it really $60 more stuff than a $9.99 tailgating chair?!  No, absolutely not.  If it is a baby product the price automatically goes through the roof.  Much like maternity.  think think think...

Comments

Popular Posts