Happy Birthday Girls

 
What a fun time of the year this is!  Some people get really excited about Valentines Day but in our world that is just another day on the books.  Why?  Because we are on a birthday high!  I have NO IDEA how people think their birthday is just another day.  It is YOUR special day!  It is the day that you came into this world. Each year we overcome so many trials and this day marks another year that you made it through.  It is an amazing day to celebrate all that is you!

My Mama's birthday is February 1st and mine is the 4th.  Last night we went to a big girls dinner of Pinot Grigio and Chicken Tortellini.  We NEVER go out by ourselves and it was so great.  Hopefully we will remember to make time to do that in the future.

There are no words for how much I love this woman!  She brought me into this world and so far has decided not to take me out.  I'm sure there were years of indecisiveness about the last part :)


Comments

Popular Posts