Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day!!  Valentines is overshadowed around birthday month here so it is really not a big deal.  In fact a strand of texts went something like this...

Me: Will you pick up a half gallon of milk and a small thing of diapers for me for Valentines?
Cowboy: I can swing that. I want a steak
Me:  How about refrigerated blood samples (we preg checked cows today.  By we I mean a guy came out to preg check them and met me with the samples and I brought them home) and some pork chops.
Cowboy:  Good trade.

So that is where we are.  One thing that I do make a big deal about it making Valentines but this year Amelia blew all of my Pinterest dreams and refused to make them.  She wanted Princess Valentines with Hello Kitty stickers.  When we got to Walmart at 8:30 in her pjs the night before her party she was in awe of the selection

Big decisions!

My goodness she is cute!


Princess Valentines with Hello Kitty stickers lost out to the Veggietales this year.


Daddy went to school with her for Donuts with Dad.  FYI guys... as long as your child is looking at you like this, you are doing a great job.  She loves her Daddy and I love him for it.


She really is the cutest 3 year old in the wide world


Happy, Happy Valentines Day!


It's blurry but cute
 
So we do not get excited about expensive roses or balloons or other Valentines shenanigans, but we do have a lot of love!  And we have some Samoas, Thin Mints and wine.  Sounds perfect to me! 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts