Paint Colors...

I need some suggestions on paint! The more I read, the more I stress!  I want to paint the kitchen gray.  It seems to be the trend but I do think it is a beautiful color.  I'm thinking along the lines of Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray or Benjamin Moore Winterwood or Silver Sage by Restoration Hardware which is supposedly very similar to Sherwin Williams Gray Wisp. 

From our kitchen there is a swinging door into the dining room.  The dining room flows into the living room only separated by an arch opening.  I really want to paint the living room a chocolate brown maybe a Benjamin Moore Wood Grain Brown.  It is a huge room with tall ceilings and a lot of windows and white trim.  BUT what do I do with the dining room in the middle.  I was reading tonight about making a house flow and not using too many different colors.  HELP!   Seriously.  What are some of your colors?

And at the end of the day our home is beautiful.  Paint is only part of the puzzle, with views like this out our backdoor, how can you go wrong?

Seriously though, I need to paint the inside of my house....

Comments

Popular Posts