Old Crow or Hootie?

Have you heard Darius Rucker's cover of Wagon Wheel? I will honestly say that I do think I love it. I heard it a few weeks ago and almost wanted to turn it off. I typically hate covers. They just almost always do not work. Wagon Wheel is one of my most favorite songs. Amelia and I have dance parties in the kitchen while we are cooking dinner. She always asks to play it, which is awesome! And she refers to it as "that baby song" "because that mama is rocking her baby":)

So am I crazy? Or is it really fun? It is totally different. Maybe I just love Hootie that much?!

Speaking of covers I am obsessed with John Mayer's cover of Free Fallin. Obsessed! That could be because I want to kiss John Mayer's face off and I think Tom Petty looks like a creepy-creep

Comments

Popular Posts